Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brayden Anthony Campbell 11/26/06~11/06/07





Some people never had the chance to meet him, and some people will never know who he is.  Some people might not care, and some people may not remember! BUT!!! I know who he is, I remember how he smelled, his noises, his drooling, and his abilities! I will tell people his story! There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about him.  This little man is probably the only man in this world that can bring a tear to my eye.  Whenever I doubt, he reassures my faith in God.  You may not know this but if Science made any decisions I would have never had the chance to get to know him.  There has to be a God because that is the only person who could have blessed me and all my family the time we had with him while he was here.  Miracles do happen, and there is such a thing as the power of prayers.  My nephew was truly the best thing.  I'm not mad at God anymore because he took him away so soon.  God took him because Brayden is doing amazing things, he's a guardian  angel for sure!!!  How do I know this? Because even as small as he was he gave so much to my family, and taught my family things that no school, church, or any wise old man could ever teach us.  Something so small, young, and couldnt even talk.  Yes God had to take him away so he could use him to teach other people those amazing things too. Why do I still cry though??? because I miss him, it still hurts, I still dont really understand why, but mostly I just really miss him.

People really don't know what to say or do when I talk about him.  Really I dont expect them to.  I have accepted his death, and now all I want to do it share what he lived, and what I learned from him.  I like talking about him, but people tend to avoid the subject because of the awkward "i dont know what to say." I don't blame them, on the day of his birth and today I dont really know what to say either.   The people who lost the most was my sister and her husband.  Whether she knows it or not, My sister is my hero, I look up to her and I always have.  I can remember growing up and wanting to be just like her.  Get married right out of college, have kids, have her friends.  She is really is the strongest person I know.  They both are.  I can honestly say I dont know what I would do if what she has gone through happened to me, but I know if it ever does that if my sister can wake up and put a smile on her face everyday then I will be able to too. She really is one of my heros, and what she says, thinks, and does really is important to me.  I know I can always call her for anything, and tell her anything.  She will always be there.  I remember one time i wanted to go to visionland but i didnt have enough money.  She took out money from her own bank account and gave it to me.  She was a broke college kid at the time, so although I might have never said thank you, I still remember.  Thats the kind of person I want to be when I grow up!! 


Whats today about???? No Today isn't the only day I think of Brayden, or miss. but you know that saying, "you never know how much you have until its gone." well I guess today just brings back the day he left us, and it just makes me miss him more.  I dont really know if that makes sense.  Today, yes, Its sad, but more importantly its a day I can miss him, and remember ALL the things he blessed me with while he was here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment