Monday, October 31, 2011

Looking back...

I would have to say I am proud of myself.  When I look at my life now and how it was exactly a year ago... I'm happy.  You know you have made the right choices or are traveling on the right path when you can look back say that about yourself.  A year ago I wasn't doing things right, but I can totally change that statement now.  I'm almost 30 pounds lighter, got my act together in school, shed the low-life lying boyfriend, and got involved.  Small improvements, but isnt it the "small things in life that matter the most"

1 comment:

  1. i.love.this.
    even though i do miss last summer, and all the fun we had
    i would also have to say i am glad your happy, and everythings looking up for you. :)
    and im glad some things are in the past!

    ReplyDelete