Thursday, November 24, 2011

GIVING THANKS!!!

Most people think of Thanksgiving as an accepted time to gain 10 pounds in one day.  Well in my current state of dieting that is not an option for me so I found the deeper meaning of Thanksgiving.
1. I want to make a list of people to thank and I would go into detail the amounts of time, patience, and love they have put into my life but I feel that is not necessary.  They know what they have done for me, just being there for me, making me laugh, always having my back, and going above and beyond in my times of need.
Mom
Dad
Bryan
Beth/ BJ
Breanna
Kelsey
Amber
Kayla
Sarah Beth

- Those are a few that come to the top of my head, I dont mean to hurt people's feelings but these people, they arent in any particular order :)

Next I want to give thanks to the people who I have recently encountered in my life that I feel oh so Blessed to have:
The nephew Grayson :)
The boyfriend Chase
My little Caitlin
My big Jordan
My buddy Nicole


Finally I have to give thanks and praise to the one who gave it all to me :) and that is God.  Without him and the doors he has opened I would have never met the people I have met or be the person I am today.



i hope everyone has a good TURKEY day but most importantly!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment